Phuket Weather

Goodbye 2007 - Happy New Year

Last day of 2007. Another year over. What have you done? I am sure there are going to be some big parties tonight, but wouldn't you know it, poor Jamie is sick. Had a fever the last 2 days. Struggled through a backlog of emails today and will be sticking to soft drinks tonight, hoping to stay awake until midnight to welcome 2008, or 2551 if you use the Thai calendar.

I'm not one for looking back at what has been achieved. Better to look to the future, hope for happy times, a healthy family, and one hopes success in the workplace. Next year my daughter starts primary school and my son starts kindergarten, and I have to ponder if I am too old to start anything new, or should I believe that 50 is the new 30, in which case I am still only 18 and the world is my oyster.

Happy new Year to Phuket Weather Blog readers, and Jamie's Phuket readers. If you have not visited Phuket yet, what more do I have to do to convince you? :)

Todays view over Karon Beach:

31st December, Karon Beach view


Goodbye 2007 - Happy New Year  |  The Phuket Weather Blog

Please Buy Me a Coffee